Olivia Grace Paperie

Hello!

Welcome to the Olivia Grace Paperie Blog, it's nice to meet you! I am Stacy and this is where I share all of my ideas, design inspiration, craft ideas and all of life's happenings.

Tuesday, October 11

{My first craft fair} Homespun Chic Marketplace

This weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to be part of a handmade craft fair, called Homespun Chic Marketplace. It was in Longwood, Florida which was about 2.5 hours away from Jacksonville. The day started out rather rainy and gloomy, but I had been looking forward to this for months so nothing was going to keep me from making the best of it! Here are some pictures of my tables and new products I displayed.








I met some talented women from the area, who also put their hearts into the handmade goods they made and got to chat a little about bussiness ideas and get some advice and give some as well. I had such a good time and loved the atmosphere, everyone was very friendly and happy despite the dreary day outside! :) Thank you to everyone who came and to Two Florida Girls who made it all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Theme Design © Mod Melon Creative