Olivia Grace Paperie

Hello!

Welcome to the Olivia Grace Paperie Blog, it's nice to meet you! I am Stacy and this is where I share all of my ideas, design inspiration, craft ideas and all of life's happenings.

Monday, October 31

Happy Whoo-lloween!

Last night was Olivia's first time trick-or-treating! She enjoyed herself, I mean, really...the whole day revolves around eating candy so of course she loved it. Her owl costume was handmade by me, definitely not how I planned it.
 I ordered her costume way in advance and it was never sent to me (lesson learned, be careful of who you buy from on Etsy...) so I had to run to the Mothership, a.k.a. Hobby Lobby and buy material and felt. It was super easy to make, and for my first ever costume I was pretty proud of myself.

A ba-yoon! Her favorite!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5....

With her cousins :)

Her matching trick-or-treat bag

It was a great night! Happy Halloween everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Theme Design © Mod Melon Creative