Olivia Grace Paperie

Hello!

Welcome to the Olivia Grace Paperie Blog, it's nice to meet you! I am Stacy and this is where I share all of my ideas, design inspiration, craft ideas and all of life's happenings.

Tuesday, June 7

a delicious discovery

This shop has been in my favorites for a while so I always see the new things they have made. I am so impressed with their skill that I had to share. Cake pops are still so popular and probrably will be around for a long time to come because they are so darn cute, stylish and yummy!
I am talking about the Cake Pop Shoppe on Etsy. They are super talented and create so many different styles of Cake Pops that almost anyone could find what they need in their shop.

Look at this, a Louis Vuitton purse cake pop!


One of my favorites is the variety pack you can buy with all kinds of designs


and if you have a toddler like I do, you know these guys pretty well!

It's Moose and Zee! :)

I am planning on getting these little penguins for Olivia's 2nd birthday party! I fell in love with them, they are adorable!


Happy Party Planning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Theme Design © Mod Melon Creative