Olivia Grace Paperie

Hello!

Welcome to the Olivia Grace Paperie Blog, it's nice to meet you! I am Stacy and this is where I share all of my ideas, design inspiration, craft ideas and all of life's happenings.

Wednesday, October 19

Sewn Cake Bunting {Things I love}


I am obsessed with buntings right now. On cakes, hanging in my craft room, at parties, on invitations. I would wear them if that were socially acceptable, heh. The one above is a sample I made for my craft table at the Homespun Chic Marketplace. Each letter was die cut and glued on. (The blue pennant in the picture is seperate from the cake bunting)

This is an easy party project if you have the essentials needed. It is such a simple little decoration to add to the top of a cake, but it can really make a plain white cake look amazing!

I am making Olivia one for her 2nd birthday party, in matching colors and patterns to go with her theme. I think it would be cute to use pink thread for hers, or the contrasting dark brown that will match the invitation! Wait until you see the design for her invite, it is almost as sweet as she is.
     




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Theme Design © Mod Melon Creative