Olivia Grace Paperie

Hello!

Welcome to the Olivia Grace Paperie Blog, it's nice to meet you! I am Stacy and this is where I share all of my ideas, design inspiration, craft ideas and all of life's happenings.

Sunday, May 29

[part two] strawberry party

This weekend has not been a restful one because I had all these ideas that needed to be brought to life! :) Here is the rest of the items to compliment the strawberry birthday party theme. All of the items are made out of heavy card stock paper and have been doubled to add durability. 

"Thank you berry much" treat bags. These are large enough to serve snacks in too, popcorn would be a good idea. It does kind of remind me of an old-fashioned popcorn box.

The coordinating pennant banner. Sewn together with ribbon and personalized with die cut letters.

Strawberry place cards/food labels. I can personalize these for you during printing.

A big 6.5" cake topper

Another mini cupcake stand I made. I really like the simplicity of this one.

Strawberry cupcake topper


Know someone who would love to see this party? Use the links below and share away! :) Thanks for reading!
Stay tuned to see what I will be creating next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Theme Design © Mod Melon Creative