Olivia Grace Paperie

Hello!

Welcome to the Olivia Grace Paperie Blog, it's nice to meet you! I am Stacy and this is where I share all of my ideas, design inspiration, craft ideas and all of life's happenings.

Saturday, May 28

a berry sweet party

Today I have been working on a new Strawberry theme for the summer birthdays. I finished a few items, but have a lot more to do! Here is the invitation + matching envelope, cupcake toppers and centerpiece. I also made a cute pennant style banner. All items will be available in my shop soon(some are already there).

Think of all the cute things you could incorporate into this theme! :)

I used rounded corners on this invitation and I love how it turned out!


Strawberry cupcake toppers with pink scalloped backing.

Personalized strawberry centerpiece

Envelope design


I will be finishing this party this week, so check back for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Theme Design © Mod Melon Creative