Olivia Grace Paperie

Hello!

Welcome to the Olivia Grace Paperie Blog, it's nice to meet you! I am Stacy and this is where I share all of my ideas, design inspiration, craft ideas and all of life's happenings.

Friday, May 27

Mini Cupcake Stands

I am in love with mini cupcake stands. I am already thinking of what I will do with them at Liv's next birthday! :) They can be made in different sizes, shapes and colors. I made this one above out of heavy cardstock paper and looped yellow ribbon through and made a bow. I didnt have a cupcake to stick up there, but I did sit my big circle punch on it and it held up just fine. :)

This cupcake stand design was created by svgshop. If you have a Cricut and SCAL- check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Theme Design © Mod Melon Creative