Olivia Grace Paperie

Hello!

Welcome to the Olivia Grace Paperie Blog, it's nice to meet you! I am Stacy and this is where I share all of my ideas, design inspiration, craft ideas and all of life's happenings.

Friday, May 27

[new] Owl Party Theme

Here is the latest theme in my Etsy shop. It has been a hit ever since putting it up 2 weeks ago. I love owls, birds and all of the cute little forest animals but this one is my favorite that I have done. The artwork was created by Lilly Bimble and might I say I like her style, a lot!


I wanted to incorporate the banner from the invitation into the party, so I made this one in the same colors. I like for things to coordinate, as you can tell.

 Matching cupcake wrappers:

 And personalized cupcake toppers:



Personalized owl banner:

 Cake topper or centerpiece:


See the entire collection in my shop. :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Theme Design © Mod Melon Creative